The West Baton Rouge Museum is a member of the Louisiana Association of Museums, the American Association of Museums, the Southeastern Museums Conference, and the American Association for State and Local History. The West Baton Rouge Museum was founded by the West Baton Rouge Historical Association.
The West Baton Rouge Museum is an educational resource committed to researching, collecting, preserving, and presenting artifacts, documents, art objects, and the like that reflect the history and cultural heritage of West Baton Rouge Parish and the surrounding areas for the benefit of the general public and future generations.
- Everyone must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth to enter the museum
- Remain 6 feet apart from those outside their household.
- Public entry is restricted to the front door (N. Jefferson)
- Visitors with appointments may come to the rear office door (6th St)
- Wash hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue or your elbow
- Maximize physical distance from others when in a public area
- Active Military Members: $2 + sales tax
- Adults: $4 + sales tax
- American Automobile Association (AAA) Members: $2 + sales tax
- Residents of West Baton Rouge Parish and members of the West Baton Rouge Historical Association: Free
- Seniors (62 and up): $2 + sales tax
- Students: $2 + sales tax